Sunday, March 14, 2010

IPTEC H.264 Digital Video Recorder (DVR) - IPD-4HQ


IPTEC IPD-4HQ Digital Video Recorder is a professional entry level DVR that not only replaces the traditional VCR & multiplexer setup but also offers the benefits derived from the latest in digital video processing. It is competitively priced with features you would normally expect to see only on more expensive DVR's. This includes superior picture quality, fast frame rates and LAN for Local connection also support TCP/IP and DDNS function for internet connection.  The following are the 10 key features and the reasons why you need to have IPD-4HQ.


  • H.264 Video Compression allows upto 3x recording than MPEG4
  • Up to 6 months recording
  • 120fps Real Time Recording
  • Powerful mobile surveillance support, Mouse-Click Hot Point
  • Easy USB mouse control with GUI on-screen display (OSD)
  • Free CMS Software, G-Mail Server Notification Support
  • The Best Video Playback Quality, Long Recording Time
  • Fully remote independent operation
  • Independent event-triggered recording
  • Multi User Web Browsing capability
  • Allows live display, record, playback, backup and network operation
    Allows you to upgrade DVR functions without any charges
  • Manual / timer / motion / alarm / remote recording functions
  • Remote control and live view via Ethernet
  • Supports TCP / IP and DDNS function for internet connection

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though this entry level DVR is simple, it includes all the complex and benefits that suits the modern needs of video processing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the default username and password? this when you will download your recordngs.... thanks!

    please forward the answer here: bodegph@yahoo.com

    tia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when i try to log in it says "illegal user "since the admin was reset to default a month ago i cant log in through my computer anymore, what seems to be the problem and what's the default user name and password ? please help me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately I did not see accurate details of the device DVR IPD-4HQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anybody can help me about the eagleeyes Mobile app how to connect the dvr

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I know which vms application is using for pc & in mobile. I lost my cd and I forgot the software name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have iptec dvr Which i can use software for mobile survilanve

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. video intercom installation

    ReplyDelete
  11. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… IT Whiz CCTV

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi all , My dvr can't login with the password I assigned to it . Please kindly help me how I can reset to factory settings. Model ip vision 3032 AHD

    ReplyDelete
  13. How do I connect to the internet for remote viewing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have iptec phd-tcx6161 dvr for my organization, I couldn’t find mobile app for remote access. Can you help me with that?

      Delete
  14. What is the default username and password for iptec dvr IPD-8C

    ReplyDelete